Monday, March 17, 2008

Five more days........



Five more days until I'm leaving on a Jet Plane :)

5 comments:

HeatherV said...

Have a great trip. I am excited to hear all about it. Enjoy holding your son for the 1st time.

I was hoping by the time ya'll traveled you would have some pics to take of those w/ new referrals but it looks like that won't be happening. I am trying to stay upbeat and not let it get my down that there has not been a referral in like 6 weeks.

Deanna said...

WOW! Have a wonderful trip!

Karen said...

Have a great trip!!! Looking forward to seeing your baby in your arms! :-)

Christian said...

I can't wait to hear all about it and meet baby sisay!! Have a wonderful trip Chelsea!

Anonymous said...

Yay! I'm so excited for you! I hope your trip goes smoothly!