Wednesday, August 6, 2008

We are here...




Everything is great........just BUSY:) I have been getting ready to start graduate school and just taking care of the 3 babies....Gibson is doing wonderful...crawling everywhere and saying "Dada"...he has also mastered Patty cake :) Gracie and Gavin love him as their little brother and it is just simply natural....he fits into our family perfectly...and we all love him more than words can express! Going to Ethiopia changed me forever....I can't go a day without thinking of the orphans in multiple countries all around the world....I see their faces...I hear their voices..and I just pray that God would enable me to help in some way. Blake and I are already thinking about how we will grow our family thru adoption again. We are considering all options from foster care to International. One particular photolisting has been brought to our attention of a little boy in Thailand and we are having a hard time forgetting his face. He is older and therefore is still waiting for a family. I am praying that God will lead us in the right direction and let me know what to do.....but I ahve found my purpose in this life...my purpose is...to be a mother.

6 comments:

Frankie said...

Glad to hear everything is going well!

Karen said...

Nice to see an update! Glad to hear you're all doing great!

Christian said...

Your babies are beautiful! Have fun with them and best wishes on school and future children!

Ted and Jill said...

Bless you in your upcoming adventures in adoption. Ethiopia was very life-changing....I pray God leads you in the direction He wants very soon!

Ms. Fricknfrack said...

Another adoption???? And grad school???? Oy. I'm still reeling from the first adoption but I completely get what you mean. We'll be back.

Your babies are deliciously beautiful! And will you take a look at how big Gibson has grown!!

Ellens Family said...

We have never met but your post brought tears to my eyes. We adopted hanna from ethiopia 5 months ago and it changed me forever also. I see the childrens' faces in my head everyday. It is so nice to know I am not alone in being changed and wanting to continue to help these children. Thank you for your encouraging email.
Nicole