So, what is your time frame for Thailand? How exciting. Will you get to travel anywhere outside of Bangkok? It's a beautiful country. I wish I could go back. You have a beautiful family. I am so glad I have found you. Do you know if there is a group in our area with ET adoptions? Maybe someday our beautiful children will get to meet. Thanks for sharing, Charity
2 comments:
Love the video!
That is so exciting about Thailand. Gibson is so adorable. I hope that all your plans work out great.
So, what is your time frame for Thailand? How exciting. Will you get to travel anywhere outside of Bangkok? It's a beautiful country. I wish I could go back.
You have a beautiful family. I am so glad I have found you. Do you know if there is a group in our area with ET adoptions? Maybe someday our beautiful children will get to meet.
Thanks for sharing,
Charity
Post a Comment