She is beautiful. Hope things are going great and she is adjusting well. Hope you remembered to get some pics of Suri for us :) Also, when things settle, would love to hear some trip details. Pam
I live in Thailand and I had the same problem at first with my blog. However, it is possible to get your blog in English by following these complicated instructions: Go to your dashboard and scroll to the bottom. There's a link that says "language" click it. Choose English. However, that wasn't the end of it for me . . next, go to settings and then look for the "formatting" link on your minor links bar, click that then scroll again until you see "language" click it and your blog will now be in English no matter where you are. Don't ask me why I went out my way to help you with that, I guess I'm an altruistic soul after all! Peace
I just found your blog and have not had a chance to read it all but we are in the process of trying to adopt our daughter from an orphanage in Chiang Mai. We are curious as to what orphanage your daughter is from? Many blessings to your family!
I just found your blog and have not had a chance to read it all but we are in the process of trying to adopt our daughter from an orphanage in Chiang Mai. We are curious as to what orphanage your daughter is from? Many blessings to your family!
5 comments:
She is beautiful. Hope things are going great and she is adjusting well. Hope you remembered to get some pics of Suri for us :) Also, when things settle, would love to hear some trip details.
Pam
Can't wait to hear all about it!! Glad you're back!
I live in Thailand and I had the same problem at first with my blog. However, it is possible to get your blog in English by following these complicated instructions: Go to your dashboard and scroll to the bottom. There's a link that says "language" click it. Choose English. However, that wasn't the end of it for me . . next, go to settings and then look for the "formatting" link on your minor links bar, click that then scroll again until you see "language" click it and your blog will now be in English no matter where you are. Don't ask me why I went out my way to help you with that, I guess I'm an altruistic soul after all! Peace
I just found your blog and have not had a chance to read it all but we are in the process of trying to adopt our daughter from an orphanage in Chiang Mai. We are curious as to what orphanage your daughter is from? Many blessings to your family!
I just found your blog and have not had a chance to read it all but we are in the process of trying to adopt our daughter from an orphanage in Chiang Mai. We are curious as to what orphanage your daughter is from? Many blessings to your family!
Post a Comment