Tuesday, October 30, 2007

Didn't work out........

Well, Kim (our caseworker) sent me an email telling me that Alemu had talked to Tsion and Shewaye didn't want her baby to go to an orphanage; therefore the adoption can't take place. It is apparently Ethiopian law that the adoption must take place thru an orphanage.......so it's not going to work out. I'm sad.....but I don't see anything else that i can do.....so we'll just wait for our referral.

4 comments:

Ted and Jill said...

Sorry, that stinks! It is so hard to wait for God's plan when we have no idea when it will come! Hang in there...

Denise Bryant said...

Too bad about that. :( God has a plan , I'm sure of it!

Anonymous said...

God will surprise you! He always does.

Anonymous said...

Oh Guys I am so sorry about that...she is precious, but know that God has a plan and that His plan is always for the best. We will continue to wait for YOUR special baby.
Love you all,
Nana