Well as it gets closer and closer to when we may travel to Africa, I am realizing that we are quite simply out of money. Therefore, I may have to go by myself to Ethiopia because the plane tickets are so expensive. I asked my older sister if she would want to come with me, but she starts school in Feb. and I don't think that we will travel before then.........so it looks like I may be flying solo??
3 comments:
Yikes! I'm sure God will provide, though!
Chelsea, I am flying with my fourteen year old daughter. I will let you know how that works out for us. In God's care, we can't be anything less than fine! :)
Chelsea, I will pray that you find a way for your husband to travel too. But, if not, hopefully there will be other AAI families traveling at the same time to keep you company and lend a hand (maybe me?).
As a side, I grew up in Louisiana, right outside Baton Rouge.:)
Post a Comment