We received a referral of a 5 week old Baby Boy "Gibson" Sisay........we are so thankful and happy!!!!!!!!!!! I will post more later, email me if you would like to see a pic :) chelseabergeron1403@gmail.com
How exciting! Congrats! I am a little jealous, we have been waiting 8 weeks and 5 days, LOL! I would love to see a picture, jillirain@aol.com. Now on to a speedy court date....
10 comments:
So fast!!! I would love a pic. jillybean1023@hotmail.com
I am so happy for you! I would love to see a picture!
jperberg@thewavestudios.com
Congratulations!!!
Congratulations!!!
PS: I'd like a picture too! karenandpatrick@comcast.net
Wow! So fast and so exciting! And I would love to see a picture! When will you find out your court date? Congrats! HRV :) Heather_vaz@yahoo.com
We are so excited for you guys!! Congrats and many blessings. Please continue to keep us posted.
I am just thrilled for you! I can't wait to see his precious, beautiful little face. Congratulations!
SO exciting!
Congratulations, Chelsea! That's such wonderful news!!!!!!!!!!! His name is adorable. :) I've sent you an email...
Congratulations, that's fantastic!!! I'm sending you an email..
How exciting! Congrats! I am a little jealous, we have been waiting 8 weeks and 5 days, LOL! I would love to see a picture, jillirain@aol.com. Now on to a speedy court date....
Post a Comment