Monday, December 10, 2007

Waiting and Waiting and more Waiting.......

So I have been , of course, surfing through the waves of Ethiopian adoption blogs and I am getting so stressed about court dates.....I see some families that have been waiting weeks and even months for their court date...........and this worries me.......I think that it is mostly the uncertainty that bothers me.....the not knowing when I will travel and when I need to take maternity leave??? I have major issues with ambiguity. If anyone hears any news about court dates, please let me know.......before my head explodes:)

2 comments:

Veronica and John Accornero said...

Chelsea, I have seen those comments as well and I'm also nervous. But, it seems like at least with our agency the dates come much sooner, right? Anyway, I'm trying to control my anxiety and not bother our consultant at least for a few more days.

Jocelyn said...

Thanks for the sweet post. I hope we both get very very quick court dates:-) Congratulations on your son!!