Friday, December 14, 2007

Dear Santa,

Dear Santa,

I don't ask for much through out the year.....I don't buy new clothes for myself, everything I get comes courtesy of my big sister's closet......I don't buy jewelry, make-up, or purses.....I try to give my babies everything they need...and treat my husband to a little gift every now and then......but this Christmas I would like to ask for a few things for myself:

1. I would like to receive a courtdate....soon...very soon.
2. I would like to magically have enough money for my trip to Africa, so I don't have to burn up my credit cards.
3. I want to hold my new baby in my arms and know that he is safe and happy.


P.S. I'll leave some extra cookies for you by the tree:)

4 comments:

Jillienne said...

Change courtdate to referral and we have the exact same Christmas list! I hope that court date shows up under the tree!

Deanna said...

Yeah, it is touch when your little one is there and you are here. I feel for you! I pray it will come soon.

Deanna said...

I meant tough, not touch... Sleep deprivation plays havoc on my typing skills. LOL

Ted and Jill said...

I want the same thing from Santa! Court date please!!! We should both hear something this week, right...and we can celebrate just in time for Christmas.