Our family's journey.....
I am so sorry to hear that. will keep on praying
I'm so sorry, Chelsea. :(
So sorry, what happened?
So sorry to hear that...do you know why? We will still be praying for the 15th!
I'm so sorry, Chelsea. Thinking of you....
Yuck. I'm so sorry to hear this, Chelsea. I had such great vibes that when I visited your site I would see another story. Come on 15!!
So sorry to hear that!!
I'm so sorry, I know first hand how disappointing this is. I will be praying for you and your family for a successful February 15th!
Sorry to hear the news Chelsea and Blake. We will keep you all in our prayers.
I am so sorry Chelsea. Did they tell you why? Praying for you to pass on the 15th!
Post a Comment
10 comments:
I am so sorry to hear that. will keep on praying
I'm so sorry, Chelsea. :(
So sorry, what happened?
So sorry to hear that...do you know why? We will still be praying for the 15th!
I'm so sorry, Chelsea. Thinking of you....
Yuck. I'm so sorry to hear this, Chelsea. I had such great vibes that when I visited your site I would see another story.
Come on 15!!
So sorry to hear that!!
I'm so sorry, I know first hand how disappointing this is. I will be praying for you and your family for a successful February 15th!
Sorry to hear the news Chelsea and Blake. We will keep you all in our prayers.
I am so sorry Chelsea. Did they tell you why? Praying for you to pass on the 15th!
Post a Comment