I am so excited about traveling to pick up my baby; even though I have to wait a month.......I am going to use that time to get my house ready for our new addition :) I plan to book my tickets today.......I will let you all know when I do!
Your little boy is just precious! We're looking forward to following your trip. We're in TN too (Cookeville area) and pursuing an ET adoption -- hope you get a reasonably priced ticket out of Nashville!
Hi! Congratulations and have fun getting ready! For whatever it's worth, my travel agent seems to get the cheapest flights no matter where I'm going overseas (I travel a lot). His quote for me from DC to Addis is about $1350; it could be more or less from where you are. It might be worth a shot, if it would allow you both to go. The agent's name is Bel -- (asaad.s@itncorp.com). And no, you don't know me ;) My husband and I have just received our referral for a little beauty from Ethiopia, and I have been looking at other people's blogs to see what to expect, timewise, etc. I live in Senegal. My blog, if you want to check it out, is http://theyoungjourneys.blogspot.com/ Thanks for posting! I have enjoyed reading. And CONGRATULATIONS!
5 comments:
Your little boy is just precious! We're looking forward to following your trip. We're in TN too (Cookeville area) and pursuing an ET adoption -- hope you get a reasonably priced ticket out of Nashville!
It's awesome to be at this point, ready to get all things prepared!
Enjoy preparing for your little boy. March will be here before you know it!
He looks so sweet! congratulations.
He will be home before you know it!
Elise
Hi! Congratulations and have fun getting ready! For whatever it's worth, my travel agent seems to get the cheapest flights no matter where I'm going overseas (I travel a lot). His quote for me from DC to Addis is about $1350; it could be more or less from where you are. It might be worth a shot, if it would allow you both to go. The agent's name is Bel -- (asaad.s@itncorp.com). And no, you don't know me ;) My husband and I have just received our referral for a little beauty from Ethiopia, and I have been looking at other people's blogs to see what to expect, timewise, etc. I live in Senegal. My blog, if you want to check it out, is http://theyoungjourneys.blogspot.com/ Thanks for posting! I have enjoyed reading. And CONGRATULATIONS!
Post a Comment