Our family's journey.....
Chelsea, I will be keeping you and your town in my prayers. Those pictures are unreal! What crazy weather we are having this winter.
Oh, my!!! Yes, I will be keeping your town in my prayers and all those affected by those tornadoes. How awful.
definitely in my prayers...as is your upcoming court date.
Only a few more days until your court date. It will go through this time and you will be in ET before you know it!!!
I am way behind on reading your blog, but I did not realize you were in the area that was hit. Your town was and is in my prayers!
Post a Comment
5 comments:
Chelsea, I will be keeping you and your town in my prayers. Those pictures are unreal! What crazy weather we are having this winter.
Oh, my!!! Yes, I will be keeping your town in my prayers and all those affected by those tornadoes. How awful.
definitely in my prayers...as is your upcoming court date.
Only a few more days until your court date. It will go through this time and you will be in ET before you know it!!!
I am way behind on reading your blog, but I did not realize you were in the area that was hit. Your town was and is in my prayers!
Post a Comment