Well, Heather tagged me.....I never thought this would happen to me, so I don't really know what I am suppose to do..?? I think that I am suppose to write 6 things about me......so I will do that...while I am waiting to hear about my 3rd court date...
1.) My favorite place in the world is Walt Disney World. I have been 23 times; I met my husband in the Magic Kingdom; our daughter took her first steps in the Disney's Old Key West Vacation Club.
2.) I have always wanted to be a writer. I love to write......I wish it could be turned into my career.
3.) I want a tattoo. I want to get a really cool cross on my back....I just have to get up the courage.
4.) I love to watch Masterpiece Theater on PBS, Sunday nights :)
5.) I am ashamed to say that "America's Next Top Model" is my FAVORITE show....I love it!
6.) I love to give people gifts....really thoughtful, heartwarming gifts.....it makes me happy ......
1 comment:
I love Disney World, too. I've only been once - last year - and we will definitely be back. I was standing in front of Cinderella's castle when my sister called me to tell me that our I-171H arrived. How cool is that? :)
Post a Comment