Wednesday, September 19, 2007

Family...

I’m going to start off telling you a little bit about us…….. My husband, Blake, and I met and fell in love in Disney World in June of 2001. We were married in Lafayette, La on Jan. 4th, 2003. We went to the University of Louisiana, where Blake studied graphic design and I studied Finance. We graduated in December of 2005. We have a daughter, Gracie, who was born on June 2nd, 2004 and a son, Gavin, who was born on November 8th, 2005. Blake and I starting thinking about adopting after Gracie was born; I just couldn’t imagine that there were little babies just like her all around the world who needed families to love them and take care of them. So we started praying about it…..and talking about it……and three years later we have started the process of adopting a baby from Ethiopia!

No comments: