Wednesday, September 19, 2007
USCIS is a pain in my butt.........
So we are having some trouble with our USCIS application. For those of you who are not in the adoption process that is the Unites States Citizenship and Immigration Services. They sent us a letter saying that the person that does our homestudy must be qualified to do so by the state of TN. We were very confused by this, b/c as far as we knew or social worker, Laura, is qualified.........so we called Laura and she said that she would take care of it. Well, Laura sent them all the evidence in the world and still they sent another letter........a very sarcastic letter I might add.........telling us that their office is not versed in reading transcripts and degrees from colleges.............Now, I don't know what you guys think; but I don't think that it takes a genius to read a college transcript and see that Laura is qualified to complete a homestudy...? And now we are waiting and wondering what kind of letter and excuse will they send us next......... But our homestudy agency and Laura are on the case and I have every confidence that they will work it out :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
You've done it again Chelsea.You've gone and reminded me that despite all the petty and ugly things in the world, love, kindness,concern & generosity persist because of people like you & Blake. It doesn't seem right that you should have to go through this aggravating process, but if anyone can see it through, you can. Matthew & I just want to let you know we're in your corner, and send our best wishes to your growing family from our growing family.
Post a Comment